If you’re not familiar with who the National Shooting Council is – then you need to be.
Here’s some of the wins we’ve had:
- coverage in four national newspapers of the fake National Cabinet to close our gun shops;
- legal actions in multiple states to stop the reclassification of firearms;
- provided voting advice for shooters wanting to know who to vote for in state and territory elections
... and it doesn't stop there ...
- got compo for a Qld gun owner where the police wrongly sold his gun to another licensed shooter;
- exposed the Tasmanian Government’s insane ban on school shooting activities;
- beat the proposed reclassification of the C-More M26 shotgun in Vic;
- Had a seized/banned Desert Tech SRS Rifle returned to its owner in WA;
- exposed Victorian MPs who lied about consultation;
- helped an NT shooter beat five-gun charges in a self-defence case;
- helped multiple shooters keep their licences after receiving COVID fines;
- exposed the WA Police Minister’s lie about being able to convert gel blasters into to real guns;
- exposed the NSW’s Registry’s shoddy treatment of DVA card holders after luring them with fee concessions;
- exposed the flimsy examples the Federal Government used to justify appearance laws; and
- exposed firearm licence data breaches by Queensland Police
PLUS we offer ‘genuine reason’ for hunting in three states!
We get results. You can help us do more by becoming a member.